ELESA’s success is based upon factors such as:
• A natural appreciation of quality design and ergonomic research,
• A business culture firmly focussed on product quality,
• The recognition of its brands as guarantees of quality and reliability, and
• Continuous attention to customers’ needs.
An integrated ERP information system (with sophisticated CAD/CAM/CAE and CRM software) manages and controls each phase of the manufacturing cycle: from the acquisition of orders to the delivery of the end product.
ISO 9001 Elesa S.p.A Certification
The combined total of individual procedures controlling ELESA Group’s entire business organization form the ISO 9001 ELESA Quality System, certified by BSI-QA (British Standards Institution – Quality Assurance) since 1993.
1. Ease in identifying products and their technical properties
2. Consistency in product quality
3. Maintenance guarantee for the duration of the
product’s technical properties
4. Easy assembly, with no need to make adjustments or no risks of halting production
5. Free pass issued in acceptance
6. No additional costs: purchase price = final cost
In addition to the ISO 9001 certification earned in 1993, an acute awareness of the issues involved in environmental protection and respect have led Elesa to develop a system of Environmental Management (ISO 14001) that has enabled it to improve its organization and continually seek to minimize its environmental impact.
ISO 9001 Elesa UK Certification